- Coronavirus (Covid-19)—Foreign Process Section’s availability update
- Contacting the FPS
- Requests for service from foreign courts
- Requests for court proceedings to be served in other countries
- Taking of evidence
- Witnesses in foreign proceedings (Evidence (Proceedings in Other Jurisdictions) Act 1975 (E(POJ)A 1975))
- Overseas witnesses in English proceedings (letters of request)
- Registration of foreign judgments
Dispute Resolution analysis: The Queen’s Bench Masters Listing and Action Department information for court users published on 27 July 2020, and updated on 28 July 2020, provides updated guidance for practitioners dealing with cross border disputes. It covers the sections position in relation to service, taking of evidence and the registration of foreign judgments. It also advises as to how to contact the Foreign Process Section (FPS).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial