- Coronavirus (COVID-19)—Data protection market insight
- Impact on the work of data protection lawyers
- The role of data protection lawyers in supporting businesses
- Other compliance issues
- Data protection clauses in commercial contracts
- Longer term impact on data protection law
- Further reading
Information Law analysis: The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has led to proposals for contact tracing projects and location tracking and sparked interesting debates on the balance between public health and civil liberties. But how is the day to day work of data protection practitioners being impacted by the pandemic? In this News Analysis, Hazel Grant, head of the Privacy, Security and Information group at Fieldfisher, Nick Holland, head of Commercial—Thames Valley, at Shoosmiths and Daradjeet Jagpal, director and legal consultant at Information Law Solutions, comment on the impact on data protection lawyers and consider what might happen next.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial