- Coronavirus (COVID-19) business insurance update: access granted to Corbin & King and deduction of furlough from claims
- 1. Prevention of access—access granted!
- The China Taiping arbitration
- Corbin & King v Axa
- 2. Prevention of access—aggregation
- 3. Furlough and government support
- 4. Comment
Insurance & Reinsurance analysis: Aaron Le Marquer, partner at Fenchurch Law, summarises the court’s decision relating coronavirus (COVID-19) business interruption losses under non-damage extensions in Corbin & King v Axa.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial