- Coronavirus Bill—What is the sunset clause provision?
- What is a sunset clause?
- What are sunset clauses for?
- When will the sun set on the Coronavirus Bill?
- Who or what is a ‘relevant national authority’?
- How long should a sunset clause be?
- Further reading
Public Law analysis: In this analysis, Graeme Cowie and Fergal Davis at House of Commons Library, examines the Coronavirus Bill—the emergency legislation introduced to enable the government to respond to and manage the effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This analysis explains what sunset clauses are, when they are typically used and the nature of the Coronavirus Bill sunset clause.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial