- Coronavirus Bill: emergency volunteering leave and SSP changes
- Employment-related clauses in the Coronavirus Bill
- Emergency volunteers
- Overview of EVL
- Compensation for emergency volunteers
- Full information on emergency volunteering leave (EVL)
- Changes to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Refunds of coronavirus (COVID-19)-related SSP
- Disapplication of the waiting period
- Northern Ireland
Employment analysis: The Coronavirus Bill, currently progressing through Parliament, contains provisions creating a new form of statutory unpaid leave called ‘emergency volunteering leave’ and also empowering provisions to allow for refunds to employers of coronavirus (COVID-19)-related SSP payments and disapplication of the three day waiting period (in coronavirus (COVID-19)-related cases) that normally applies before SSP is payable.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial