- Copyright collecting societies to use blockchain for tracking royalties
- Original news
- What is the background?
- What has prompted collecting societies to seek a new system for managing music copyright information?
- How can blockchain help with this?
- How will this development impact on copyright owners?
- What will this mean for enforcement of rights?
IP analysis: Copyright collecting societies are looking towards blockchain technology to help them keep track of the royalties to which their members are entitled. Lorna Brazell, partner at Osborne Clarke, considers what the development will mean for right holders.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial