- Control of education and training for the health sector devolved to Wales
- Original news
- What does the order entail?
- When do SI 2017/909 and SI 2017/913 come into force?
- What are the practical implications and changes in response?
- How does this compare to the English health structure?
- Is this another example of Wales being ahead of the English structure?
Local Government analysis: The Health Education and Improvement Wales (Establishment and Constitution) Order 2017 aims to help authorities in Wales consolidate an effective and unified approach to healthcare provision and training. Eve Piffaretti, partner at Blake Morgan, assesses the specific measures within this devolution of responsibility to the NHS in Wales.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial