- Contractual interpretation in complex agreements
- Original news
- What is the background to this dispute?
- Are the disputed contractual provisions common in the telecoms industry?
- Why did each party have differing interpretations of the contract?
- What did the court decide and why?
- What are the practical implications of this judgment?
IP & IT analysis: Amanda Pilkington, legal director at DLA Piper, explores EE Ltd v Mundio and suggests the case reaffirms the application of well-known principles of contractual interpretation and highlights the importance of clear drafting.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial