- Contract Management: Minimising risk, maximising efficiency—an interview with Andrew Stewart, former Managing Attorney British Petroleum
- Tell us a little bit about your role and your team
- Contract management has been one of your biggest challenges—how did you approach it?
- How did you sell the value of the new approach to contracts to the business?
- What’s your long-term goal for contract management in the business?
- What are the next steps?
Andrew Stewart, former Managing Attorney for Global Technology and Sourcing at BP Legal, transformed his business’ approach and it’s ability to self-serve. Andrew discusses how to streamline contracts in a business and improve the efficiency of contract management while minimising risk.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial