- Continued scrutiny of the Investigatory Powers Bill
- Original news
- What are the key issues and findings in the report?
- Encryption and decryption
- Equipment interference and bulk interception
- Are there any surprises?
- Are there any concerns which have not been addressed?
- What are the next steps for the Bill?
- What does this mean for lawyers and their clients?
- How does all this fit in with other developments in this area?
Corporate Crime analysis: What impact could the Joint Committee’s report on the draft Investigatory Powers Bill have on the final legislation? Mark Taylor, a partner at Osborne Clarke LLP, and Daisy Jones, an associate with the firm, highlight the concerns raised in the report but point out that these concerns will not necessarily be reflected in the final version of the Bill.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial