- Consumer protection enforcement—looking ahead to 2016
- A view from the regulator
- What issues and developments to you think are going to be important in 2016?
- Legal developments and practical impact
- How is 2016 shaping up in terms of important cases and legislative developments?
- What would you like to see in 2016?
- Clients and business developments
- How might the expected developments in 2016 affect your business and clients?
Corporate Crime analysis: The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) and Dominic Watkins, partner, head of food group and head of regulatory (London) at DWF, highlight what issues and developments are likely to be important in 2016 in the area of consumer protection enforcement.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial