- Construction weekly highlights—5 December 2019
- In this issue:
- Standard form contracts
- FIDIC Yellow Book 1999 sub-contract
- NEC4 Facilities Management Contract
- TeCSA Low Value Disputes Adjudication Service
- Litigation—disclosure pilot
- Limitation periods
- Contract formation/unjust enrichment
- Contract law
- Public procurement
- New and updated content
- Updated Practice Notes
This week's edition of Construction weekly highlights includes publication of a new sub-contract for use with the FIDIC Yellow Book 1999, the announcement that a suite of NEC4 facilities management contracts is planned for release in early 2020 and confirmation that the TeCSA Low Value Disputes Adjudication Service is to continue on a permanent basis.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial