- Construction weekly highlights—2 November 2017
- In this issue:
- Construction disputes
- Pre-Action Protocol for Construction and Engineering Disputes
- Pay less notices/HGCRA 1996, s 111
- Interpretation of termination provisions
- Additional Construction updates this week
- CIOB call for evidence
- NBS survey
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- Latest Q&As
This week’s edition of Construction highlights includes a review of how the second edition of the construction Pre-Action Protocol has been received one year after coming into force, and a Court of Appeal decision on the scope of section 111 of the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996 (HGCRA 1996) (Adam Architecture v Halsbury Homes).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial