- Construction disputes, contract terms and repudiation of contracts (Cartwright Pond Ltd v Wild)
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was the background?
- What did the court decide?
- Terms of the Contract
- What is the value of the claims?
- The claimant’s final account
- The defendant’s claim for damages
- Case details
Construction analysis: This case is a reminder of some of the fundamental principles of construction law including how to determine the terms of the contract, the grounds for termination and/or repudiation and how claims are valued. Written by Tessa Birch, associate at Dentons UK and Middle East LLP.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial