- Consortium bidding in construction projects
- What is consortium bidding?
- What are the benefits of it?
- Are there any particular types of project where it is more common?
- What issues does it give rise to?
- Are there any common pitfalls?
- What concerns will the procuring entity have where dealing with a consortium bidder?
- How is confidential information protected?
Construction analysis: Francis Ho, head of construction at Olswang, explores consortium bidding, including the benefits of consortium bidding, when it is most commonly encountered and the issues to be aware of.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial