- Confirmation statement and alternative-record-keeping
- Background—SBEEA 2015
- Confirmation statement replaces annual return
- Electing to keep information on the central register
- PSC regime—statement of initial significant control
- Statement of capital
- Lexis®PSL Corporate resources
- Practice Notes
- Forms and notices
- Q&As and news analysis
Corporate analysis: With effect from 30 June 2016, further provisions of the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (SBBEA 2015) will affect companies and limited liability partnerships (LLPs). The annual return is replaced by the confirmation statement, which will include information relating to the people with significant control register (the PSC Register). In addition, private companies and LLPs will have the option of keeping information on certain statutory registers on the central registry at Companies House. Lexis®PSL Corporate offers a comprehensive suite of materials relating to all these various developments.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial