- Complying with ESOS
- Original news
- What is ESOS and, briefly, how does it work?
- What does the new EA guidance cover?
- What new information does it provide compared to the DECC guidance?
- Does the new EA guidance help clarify any outstanding questions about the scheme?
- Does the new EA guidance raise any issues or have any unexpected consequences?
- Is further government guidance on ESOS anticipated?
- What do lawyers need to know about ESOS?
Environment analysis: How can lawyers get on top of the qualification and compliance requirements of the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)? Sarah Holmes, legal director at Bond Dickinson LLP, discusses the key features of the scheme and highlights how the guidance provides new detail ‘at every stage of the ESOS process’.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial