- Comparison of UAE and DIFC-seated arbitrations
- The options for arbitration in the UAE
- The legal framework
- The formalities
- The liability of arbitrators
- The seat of arbitration
- The ratification of awards
- The current climate and future outlook
Arbitration analysis: Dr Habib Al Mulla, Celine Kanakri, Sally Kotb and Andrew Massey of Baker McKenzie Dubai analyse the options for arbitration in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), including the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). It analyses the advantages and disadvantages of using the UAE or the DIFC as a seat of arbitration, including issues relating to applicable law, formalities, interim measures, confidentiality, costs, and ratification of local and foreign awards.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial