- Company general meetings and AGMs in 2021
- Pandemic restrictions continue—company meetings in 2021
- Key points
- Specific questions addressed
- Good practice recommendations
- Sample wording for meeting notices
Corporate analysis: This News Analysis summarises the latest guidance from the Chartered Governance Institute (CGI) relating to the holding of company general meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs) during 2021 in the context of ongoing pandemic restrictions and concerns. It will be of particular interest to, among others, company law practitioners, in-house lawyers and company secretaries.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial