- Community Infrastructure Levy indexation and section 73 permissions
- What is the impact of a TCPA 1990, s 73 application to amend a planning condition on CIL liability?
- How should the indexation element of CIL Regulations, reg 40 be applied in such circumstances?
- How did the appointed person apply indexation in this appeal?
- What are the key points for developers and LPAs to be aware of following the decision?
Planning analysis: How should indexation be applied in the context of a permission granted under section 73 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (TCPA 1990)? Christopher Cant of 9 Stone Buildings explains the implications of a recent appeal decision concluding that indexation should be applied using the index figure at the date on which the section 73 permission was granted, rather than the date of the original permission, as the starting figure.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial