- Collection orders and committal for contempt
- Original news
- What were the background facts?
- What were the key issues for the Court of Appeal?
- What did the court decide and why?
- What are the practical implications of the judgment?
Family analysis: What approach should courts adopt when a person subject to a collection order in respect of a missing child does not tell the truth? The Court of Appeal’s clarification in Re L (a child), Re Oddin is examined by Matthew Maynard, barrister at St Ives Chambers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial