- CMA investigation—identifying paid promotions
- What has the CMA been investigating?
- What was the outcome of the investigation?
- What action has the CMA taken as a result?
- What should lawyers be advising?
Commercial analysis: As online marketing and social media blur ever closer, the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has given clear indication of how undisclosed advertising can leave companies in breach of consumer protection laws. Laurence Hall, legal adviser at the CMA, examines the details of the latest CMA investigation and explains what lawyers can learn from it.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial