- Cloud computing—key trends in 2019
- What did the survey cover and who responded?
- What key trends emerged from the survey?
- Focus on data and key industry trends
- Looking ahead
- What did the survey reveal about data and data protection?
- What did the survey reveal about cloud terms generally?
- What did the survey reveal about liability and the role of cyber insurance?
TMT analysis: Baker McKenzie has released its 2019 Data and Cloud Survey results, which provides insights relating to data, including who owns it, where it resides and how it is protected. Peter George and Adam Aft, partners at Baker McKenzie, discuss the key trends that emerged from survey, as well as what the survey revealed about data protection, cloud terms, liability and cyber insurance.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial