- Climate change litigation is heating up
- What sort of evidence would/could be necessary in a challenges against carbon majors, such as the one in the Philippines?
- What could be the possible remedies?
- What are the jurisdictional issues?
- Is this an emerging area of law that lawyers should pay closer attention to? If so, why and what?
- What are the trends in this area? What are your predictions for the future?
Environment analysis: What are the challenges when bringing a climate change case? Lawyers and project leaders at ClientEarth and Greenpeace discuss the hurdles and what to look out for when bringing such cases, and give us some predictions for the future of climate change litigation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial