- Clarifying exemptions to local government secure tenancies (Hertfordshire County Council v Davies)
- Original news
- What is the background to the case?
- What is the significance of this case? Why is it important for practitioners?
- How helpful is this judgment in clarifying the law in this area? Are there any remaining grey areas?
- What are the practical implications of the judgment? What should practitioners be mindful of when advising in this area?
- How does this case fit in with other developments in this area of the law? Do you have any predictions for future developments in this area?
Local Government analysis: Walker Morris partner, David Kilduff, and consultant, Richard Auton, outline the impact of the recent case, Hertfordshire County Council v Davies  EWHC 1488 (QB), explaining how it clarifies the law around secure tenancies of local authority owned homes and statutory exemptions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial