- Civil costs—2015 in review
- What legal developments in civil costs have had the biggest impact on your practice in 2015?
- How have these affected your ongoing cases and working life? How have you dealt with these on a practical level?
- What were the key cases/decisions this year on costs and why were they significant for practitioners?
- What were the biggest practical challenges in this area for you and your clients/customers and how did you address them?
- Have all of the expected developments of 2015 come to pass?
- How has your business developed in 2015? Has this been a good year for work in your area?
- How has the profile of your clients developed? Can you identify any trends in your clients or types of cases?
- How is 2016 shaping up in terms of important cases and legislative developments?
- How will these developments affect your cases and working life?
- What would you like to see in 2016?
- How might the expected developments in 2016 affect your business and clients?
Dispute Resolution analysis: As part of our end of year review series on dispute resolution, Colin Campbell, consultant at Kain Knight Costs Lawyers, and Margaret McDonald, head of the civil and costs team at Kenworthy’s Chambers, take a look at the area of costs.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial