- Children arbitration scheme expanded to include leave to remove
- What is the background to the changes?
- What are the details of the changes?
- How will the children arbitration scheme rules change?
- What are the practicalities that practitioners should be aware of?
Family analysis: Suzanne Kingston, consultant at Mills & Reeve, and Janet Bazley QC, joint head of chambers at 1GC|Family Law, outline changes to the Institute of Family Law Arbitrators (IFLA) children arbitration scheme to include both temporary and permanent relocation to certain foreign jurisdictions and the practicalities that practitioners should be aware of.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial