- Chief legal officers and their role in managing reputational issues
- Why is it so important for CLOs to ensure that there are key mechanisms in place in their organisations to manage reputational matters?
- How much of a CLO’s time does managing reputational matters absorb and is this now a key function of their job?
- How should CLOs address these risks/issues in their advice to the business and in corporate strategy?
- What key steps should be taken in the event of an incident that could result in reputational harm to the business?
In-house analysis: A recent survey conducted by the US-based Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) revealed that managing reputational matters is a major concern for chief legal officers (CLOs). Susanna McDonald, vice president and chief legal officer at the ACC, discusses why these matters are of such importance and how CLOs can best manage them.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial