- Checking in with the civil penalty regime for carriers
- Original news
- What is the background to the case?
- What did the Central London County Court decide?
- Why is this case of interest to immigration lawyers?
- What are the wider implications?
Immigration analysis: To what extent can check-in staff be expected to spot false documents? Meghan Vozila, solicitor in the immigration department at Healys, explains the background to Ryanair Ltd v Secretary of State for the Home Department and considers the wider implications of Judge Lochrane’s decision for immigration lawyers and civil penalty regimes involving document checking.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial