- Charities and litigation—a guide for trustees
- Original news
- Why has this guidance been introduced?
- What does the guidance mean for trustees?
- What does the guidance mean for charities?
- What is the guidance on general litigation?
- What can practitioners take from this?
Private Client analysis: James Sinclair Taylor, partner at the charity and social business team at Russell-Cooke, examines the government-issued guidance to charities on taking or defending legal action.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial