- Changes to three statements of insolvency practice from 1 April 2021
- Which SIPs are being updated?
- SIP 3.2—Company voluntary arrangements
- SIP 9—Payments to insolvency officeholders and their associates from an estate
- SIP 7—Presentation of financial information in insolvency proceedings
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Following a Joint Insolvency Committee consultation, changes are being made to three statements of insolvency practice (SIPs). The changes will take effect from 1 April 2021. Steven Wood, practice support specialist (Insolvency) at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland provides an overview of some of the key changes being made.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial