- Changes to the Renewable Heat Incentive—sweetening the pill for investors?
- Original news
- What is the background to the RHI consultation?
- What has led up to changes to the RHI being announced?
- What are the key changes that have been announced?
- What are the timescales for the changes to be made and next steps?
- What will be the impact of these changes for lawyers and their clients?
Environment analysis: The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) has now published its response to the government consultation on reforming the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI). Nigel Howorth, partner, and James Shepherd, senior associate, at Clifford Chance, explain why the changes announced in the government’s response could make the RHI more bankable.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial