- Changes to Family Procedure Rules 2010 Practice Directions
- What are the new Practice Directions?
- FPR 2010, PD 36O (Pilot Scheme: Procedure for bulk scanning of certain documents)
- FPR 2010, PD 30B (Appeals—Transparency)
- What other amendments have been made to FPR 2010 Practice Directions?
Family analysis: New Family Procedure Rules 2010 (FPR 2010) Practice Directions have been issued comprising a new FPR 2010, PD 36O (Pilot Scheme: Procedure for bulk scanning of certain documents) which came into force on 1 July 2019 and a new FPR 2010, PD 30B (Appeals—Transparency) which comes into force on 1 October 2019. In addition, various amendments are made to four existing Pilot Scheme Practice Directions, making changes to the operation of those pilots.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial