- Changes planned to Polish civil procedure
- What is the current position?
- What is the basis for change?
- What changes are envisaged?
- Are there any perceived advantages of disadvantages to the changes?
Dispute Resolution analysis: Can court proceedings in Poland be made shorter and more effective, without harming litigants’ rights? Karolina Szmit-Fąderska, associate at CMS, highlights some of the planned changes to the Polish Code of Civil Procedure.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial