- CfD supplier obligation—proposed changes
- Original news
- What did the consultation cover?
- Why was the consultation necessary?
- What does the response set out?
- What does this mean for those working with CfDs?
Environment analysis: Following a consultation on proposed technical amendments to the Contract for Difference (CfD) supplier obligation (SO), the government has published its response. Jonathan Cohen, principal associate, and Ben Brown, associate, in the clean energy and sustainability group at Eversheds, explain the government’s key proposals and the associated changes to permitted disclosure and use of confidential information.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial