- Cayman Islands’ latest wealth-structuring vehicle—the foundation company
- What are the key features of foundation companies?
- How are these companies created?
- For what are clients using foundation companies?
- Are foundation companies popular with a particular type of client? Why?
- Have there been any cases involving foundation companies yet?
- Any other thoughts?
Private Client analysis: Carlos de Serpa Pimentel, partner and group head of private client and trusts, and Esmond Brown, associate, at Appleby take a look at the main features and statutory requirements of foundation companies (FCs) after the Cayman Islands’ Foundation Companies Law 2017 (FCL 2017) came into force.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial