- Catching up with CfD—how is it working so far?
- Is the CfD scheme now up and running?
- How are developers finding the process?
- Is the transfer from the renewables obligation (RO) to CfD complete?
- What is the mood around CfD? Is it expected to be successful in securing the future of the energy market?
- Are disputes expected? What are the legal challenges around CfD?
- What should lawyers do next?
Environment analysis: Where are we now with contracts for difference (CfD)? Peter Cooper, solicitor in the renewable energy team at Stephens Scown, considers how the CfD scheme has been received and what can be improved in the future.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial