- Carving out irreconcilable judgments under the Insolvency Regulation
- Original news
- How did the issue arise?
- What were the claimant’s arguments?
- What were the defendants’ arguments?
- What did the court decide?
- Does this case clarify the relationship between the Insolvency Regulation and Brussels I?
- What are practical implications to take away from this case?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Richard Bunce, partner and James Matthews, associate, at Simmons & Simmons LLP, examine in detail the judgment in the Marme Inversiones 2007 SL case and assess whether the decision clarifies the relationship between the Insolvency Regulation and Brussels I.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial