- Carillion’s collapse—exploring the repercussions on the property sector
- What are the implications of the liquidation for the landlords of any properties which Carillion occupies as tenant? What steps, if any, should landlords be taking?
- Where Carillion is a landlord or intermediate tenant, what are the implications for any tenants or sub-tenants?
- What, if anything, will be the impact on the house-building industry (for example, the impact on build-to-rent schemes in the private rented sector?
- Are there any other important aspects worth mentioning?
Property analysis: The collapse of Carillion has repercussions across a variety of sectors. Peter Hardy, partner in the real estate team at Addleshaw Goddard, considers the implications for landlords, tenants, and the house-building industry more broadly.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial