- Capacity Market T-4 and T-1 auctions for 2018—winners and losers
- Original news
- What have been the key technology/capacity type winners and losers in this CM T-4 and T-1 auctions?
- Where do the results and low clearing prices leave the prognosis/needs case for new build gas, storage, and demand side response (DSR)?
- Would you foresee any areas of likely change in approach to the CM Rules or Regulations ahead of future auction rounds? Are you seeing those applying for or winning CM support facing any particular areas of challenge in the CM Rules/Regulations?
- Are there any other important issues worth mentioning?
Energy analysis: Gareth Miller, CEO at Cornwall Insight (and LexisPSL Energy Consulting Editorial Board member), examines the results of the 2018 Capacity Market (CM) T-1 and T-4 auctions, and what role the CM should or could play in the future.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial