- Can proposed funding deliver infrastructure projects?
- What exactly was proposed in the Budget 2016 in terms of infrastructure development?
- Roads and transport
- Flood defences
- Crossrail 2
- How are the proposals to be funded?
- Is it envisaged that central government will meet the entirety of the costs of these infrastructure developments or will other investment be required from the regions benefitting from improved transport links, or the private sector?
- What is the timeframe for delivery of these proposals?
- What are the objectives of the infrastructure investments proposed?
- Are the objectives likely to be achieved?
Public Law analysis: Lucy Plowright, partner, Nicholas Brown, associate, and Sam Newsome, trainee, in the infrastructure, construction and energy group at Nabarro LLP, look at the proposed infrastructure investment announced in the Budget 2016.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial