- Calling time on bills of sale
- Original news
- What is the background to this draft law?
- What is proposed?
- What is the likelihood of the government adopting the draft Bill?
- What is the likely timeline for change?
- What are the practical implications of the proposed changes?
Commercial analysis: With the modernisation of the Bills of Sale Acts now firmly in sight, Cristín Toman, barrister at Enterprise Chambers, considers the Law Commission’s final draft of the Goods Mortgages Bill and assesses the practical implications of the proposed changes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial