- Calculating the damages for mitigation of loss
- Original news
- What was the background to the case?
- What key issues did the Court of Appeal have to consider?
- What did the court decide on those issues, and why?
- Is the judgment helpful in clarifying this area of law? Are there any remaining grey areas?
- What should lawyers advising in this area take note of?
- Do you have any predictions for the future?
Personal Injury analysis: Jason Gbenga Jamil, solicitor-advocate at Arndale Solicitors, examines the Court of Appeal’s approach in Pawar v JSD and explores how lawyers should advice clients on the mitigation of loss.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial