- Buy-to-let lending clampdown
- Why is the FCA considering intervening in the buy-to-let market?
- What does this mean for one of the fastest-growing areas of the housing market?
- Is there a risk that buy-to-let lenders not supervised by the PRA could sanction poorer lending standards?
- Are there any other risks to the buy-to-let market?
Property analysis: David Smith, partner and head of operations at Anthony Gold Solicitors, examines and assesses the possible impact on the buy-to-let market if the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) decides to intervene in regulating smaller and non-bank lenders.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial