- Buy Now Pay Later in consumer e-commerce
- What is a BNPL payment option?
- How do online retailers implement BNPL payment options for consumers?
- What contractual arrangements are put in place with the funder?
- How are online BNPL payment options for consumers regulated?
- What changes will new FCA measures coming into effect on 12 November 2019 introduce?
- How will these changes affect online retailers and what steps should they take?
Commercial analysis: Catherine MacPherson, senior solicitor at Morton Fraser, considers some of the regulatory issues surrounding Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) in consumer e-commerce, in light of new rules being introduced by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial