- Business-to-business e-commerce in 2018
- What types of arrangements are commonly seen in the B2B e-commerce sector in 2018?
- How has the B2B e-commerce sector and the drafting of e-commerce arrangements changed over the last five years from the perspective of transactional commercial lawyers?
- What laws and legal issues generally prove most challenging for lawyers drafting B2B e-commerce arrangements in 2018?
- What major changes are likely to affect B2B e-commerce practitioners in the next 18 months?
Commercial analysis: What do recent developments in the business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce sector mean for lawyers? Nick Phillips, partner at Edwin Coe LLP specialising in intellectual property and information technology, takes a look at past and future changes in the B2B e-commerce sector and the challenges lawyers will need to look out for—including the effects of Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial