- Budget 2016—what will the sugar levy mean in practice?
- Original news
- What is happening with the sugar levy on soft drinks? How significant a change is this?
- How and when will the levy be introduced?
- What will the levy mean on a practical level? What effect is it likely to have on the industry?
- Have similar changes been introduced in any other jurisdictions? If so, how successful have they been in achieving their objectives?
- What should lawyers be advising their clients and colleagues? What steps should they be taking in order to prepare for the change?
- How does this fit in with other developments in this area? Do you have any predictions for future developments?
Commercial analysis: What could the new soft drinks industry levy mean in practice? Hayley Saunders, senior associate at Shoosmiths, considers the implications of this forthcoming measure.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial