- Budget 2016—good news for savers, no news for pension schemes?
- What were the key announcements on pensions in Budget 2016? Were there any surprises?
- What does the government’s pensions dashboard entail?
- What does the Budget mean for salary sacrifice for pensions?
- What will be the impact of the Lifetime ISA (LISA) on pension savings? In the light of its introduction, what is the future for pensions tax relief reform?
- What do the announcements mean for pension schemes, employers, employees and savers?
- Who will be most pleased with the announcements? Who will be most disappointed?
Pensions analysis: James Borshell, partner at Dentons, gives a lively appraisal of the key changes for a Budget which witnessed small but very significant changes in the pensions system. With Trojan horses and the prospect of ‘tax exempt exempt’/ ‘exempt exempt tax’ (TEE/EET) reforms by the backdoor, now is a time for shrewd analysis of what lies ahead.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial