- Bringing PFI contracts ‘back in-house’
- What are Labour’s proposals in relation to PFI contracts?
- Are they achievable?
- What would they mean in practice for those in the construction industry?
- What it would mean for investment in national infrastructure more generally?
- How have the proposals been received?
Construction analysis: The shadow chancellor recently pledged that Labour would bring existing private finance initiative (PFI) contracts ‘back in-house’ if they are elected. Philip Vernon, partner at Ashurst, explains the proposals and their potential implications.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial