- Bringing claims for possession and mesne profits (Farrar v Leongreen Ltd)
- Original news
- What is the significance of this case?
- What is the background to the case?
- What was the nature of the appeal?
- What are the practical implications of the judgment? What should practitioners be mindful of when advising in this area?
- How helpful is the judgment in clarifying the law in this area?
- Do you have any final comments?
Property Disputes analysis: What constitutes a distinct cause of action from a claim for damages for trespass? Andy Creer, barrister at Hardwicke, considers the judgment handed down in Farrar v Leongreen.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial